Saturday, August 4, 2012

I get into my work! Cleaning in NASHUA, NH



100 degrees out, peak of July ...but this is the closest I came to the water :)  I will be honest...  there are two things I love in life...my family...and cleaning.   Not many people can understand my love for cleaning... My Mom definitely understands.  She used to come home and she would find me knees up on the counter scrubbing out all the cabinets where we would store the food.  (I scrub the grout!!)

Miss Clean Queen!

I love, love , love organizing and cleaning. 
Call me, I would love to help you in your home or small business!!!

Miss Clean Queen
Jessica 978-587-5590

I clean in the areas of Rockingham County NH.. and occasionally I can make scheduled appointments to work on the South Shore of Mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment