Saturday, August 4, 2012

I will work for you When you need it the Most!


CLEANING, ODD JOBS AROUND THE HOUSE, SHOPPING, WALKING THE DOGS (and yes, I can handle big rotweilers), feeding your cats while you are away, helping you cook meals for the week or helping you plan a menu!!

If its time to get that last bit of summer cleaning done... I can definitely help you shuffle through it.   It can be a challenge when you have your mind focused on summer activities with the kids....job, little ones, pets... Or do you just need a break from the house...

Contact me and I will be the answer to your worries and household stress :)

Twitter:  misscleanqueen

Contact me Directly:   978-587-5590

Just to let everyone know... I usually am unable to answer because Im probably cleaning or driving so please  leave me a message and I will return the call within 24 hours.  If you need immediate cleaning... you can say so on the message and I will call back asap.

Have a Super Awesome Day!!
~Jessica~





No comments:

Post a Comment